The 15 Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps
If you are about to start a new dropshipping business or seek for simple solutions to optimize your existing routine, read this article till the end. Here we’ll share the list of the best Shopify dropshipping apps for all intents.
But first things first. Just to make sure we are on the same page, let’s clarify what dropshipping is.
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an order fulfillment technique that lets you run a retail business without keeping physical inventory in a brick-and-mortar warehouse. Instead, you redirect all orders to a third-party supplier responsible for order shipping.
Although it sounds like easy earnings, this is not a get-rich-quick method. In reality, there are many hidden pitfalls such as day-to-day order processing, a highly competitive market, a lack of control over the supply process, and many others.
However, by elaborating the right marketing strategy and equipping your website with the right tools, you can turn dropshipping into a profitable business. And that’s where our collection of the best Shopify dropshipping apps gets into the game!
Register a company in the UK online and get more opportunities from dropshipping.
Best Shopify dropshipping apps for product sourcing
Know for sure what to sell? That’s half the deal! But what about product sourcing and filling up your online store catalog? If these questions freak you out, you probably haven’t researched the best dropshippers for Shopify. Great news – we’ve done it for you!
Syncee is a robust B2B dropshipping platform that helps retailers from across the globe easily find necessary products to sell online. The app provides an enhanced, risk-free dropshipping experience for all types of online businesses.
How does it work? The service connects dropshippers with thoroughly selected reliable suppliers from the US/CA/EU/UK/AU and other countries. Simply choose the items you need, effortlessly upload them to your online store, and enjoy automatic orders processing and product updates.
What is more, Syncee is packed with a bunch of super flexible features for uploads & updates scheduling, product export, dynamic pricing settings, retailer-supplier chat, and more to let you take every dropshipping aspect over total control.
- Trustworthy suppliers from all over the world
- Millions of high-quality goods
- Automated updates, product data uploads & synchronization
- AI-powered items search
- Configurable pricing rules
- Advance Data Feed manager supporting all major data formats
Pricing: The Starter Marketplace plan is an excellent option to get acquainted with the service. It goes free and allows uploading 25 products, offers daily automatic updates, auto orders, and free support. Then you can get updated to paid versions. For example, the Basic Marketplace plan costs $29/month and lets you upload up to 500 products.
2. UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is an ideal marketing model for dropshipping businesses to promote your products and push up sales revenue without any upfront cost. And UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing is an all-in-one marketing tool to support you build, track and succeed with affiliate marketing.
No technical knowledge is required, UpPromote is friendly for newbies. The app allows you to generate multiple affiliate programs, each with its own commission structure.
With UpPromote, each affiliate will have an auto-generated affiliate link. Plus, you also can assign coupon codes for them which leads to your shop homepage. The app will track all referral orders from your affiliates via multiple tracking methods. Moreover, you can easily monitor your affiliates performance via the affiliate report with details of clicks/ sales.
- Simple setup: If you are new to affiliate marketing, the quick onboarding process and guideline systems will help you understand basically about how things work.
- Auto-generate referral affiliate links and coupons.
- Communicate directly with your ambassadors via in-app chat feature, or sending bulk email feature.
- Expanding affiliate team by free listing on UpPromote marketplace; Converting your customers into affiliates feature, and Multi-level Marketing feature.
- Integrating with PayPal allows you to perform payment processes for your affiliates automatically within a few clicks.
With all pricing plans, you will get 14-day free trial
Free plan: Basic features and reviewing up to 200 referral orders/month.
Growth plan: $19.99/month with more features and reviewing up to 300 referral orders/month.
Professional plan: $59.99/month with valuable features and reviewing up to 600 referral orders/month.
Enterprise plan: $119.99/month with unlimited and customized features and reviewing unlimited referral orders/month.
Oberlo is an absolute rock star among dropshipping apps for Shopify. It lets online retailers quickly import items directly from AliExpress or the internal Oberlo catalog to your website and ship them to customers with minimum effort.
You can choose from hundreds of products with different price points to match your brand strategy. Once the order is placed, Oberlo automatically redirects it to its order processing system and does the rest of the job. Besides, inventory is being timely updated, preventing you from selling out-of-stock items.
- Easy products import
- Fulfilling multiple orders in one go
- Automatic pricing and inventory updates
- Customization options for product pages content
- Delivery tracking system
- Simultaneous admin access for several users
Pricing: Oberlo offers a tier-based pricing system depending on import volumes. You can start using the plugin for free with up to 500 products and 50 orders/month.
Spocket is another fantastic service that lets vendors instantly find thousands of top-notch goods from approved suppliers. And as soon as the overwhelming majority of suppliers locates in the US and Europe, the extension would be especially beneficial for businesses based nearby.
Like its peers, Spocket completely automates your dropshipping routine, letting you upload multiple items and process orders in just one click. It also supports inventory auto-updates, so there is no need to monitor items quantity.
- Reliable manufacturers from the US and EU
- High discounts for merchants
- Branded invoicing support
- Order shipment tracking in real time
- Order testing option to verify the shipment time and check products’ quality
Pricing: Spocket supports tiered pricing depending on the features you need. You can choose from Free, Starter ($24/month), Pro ($49/month) & Empire ($99/month) versions.
Coffee? Yes, please! If you’ve ever been dreaming of going into the coffee business, it’s high time to start. With the Dripshipper, which specializes solely in coffee, one can run an online coffee store in no time.
The plugin lets you dropship your branded products. It means that you can design your own packaging, along with the labels and other package info. Thus, customers won’t even know that they purchase from a Shopify dropshipper.
And yes, Dripshipper tackles order processing, packaging, and delivery services. So just make a sale, and the app will do the rest.
- It’s a perfect match for dropshippers who want to enter a niche market
- Shipping takes 3-5 days for customers from the US
- Automatic sync orders with roasters
- Creation of a brand identity with branded packaging
- 14-day free trial
Pricing: There is one global pricing option for all Dripshipper users – $30 per month.
If you are looking for a “set and forget” tool to solve all your product sourcing problems once and for all, Dropified is your magic wand. Use it to add thousands of articles from Alibaba, AliExpress,eBay, Walmart, Overstock, and more in a click. In addition, the plugin promises order fulfillment automation, supports order import, and welcomes all dropshipping newbies with detailed training.
Still not sure if this is the right tool for your business? Fasten your belt! Dropified has polished its base functionality with tons of killer options, including adding items to wishlists, automatic price change alerts, captcha auto solving, and many others. That’s why the app takes its place in our collection of the best dropshippers for Shopify.
- Bulk edit feature for items added with Dropified as well as for other store products
- 80+ catalogs and marketplaces at your fingertips
- Automatic order tracking with custom tracking URLs
- Possibility to bundle goods from AliExpress and eBay together
- Erase backgrounds from product pictures
Pricing: The prices start from $26 per month.
At first sight, Modalyst is one typical dropshipping apps that help retailers pick up products and sync them with your store. However, it has its hidden superpower – the module offers access to premium brand suppliers, which guarantees their high quality. And if top-class brands like Puma or Timberland align with your brand philosophy, Modalyst is a real catch.
The integration with the app is simple, and you can add hundreds of winning articles from AliExpress in a blink of an eye. In addition, Modalyst boasts a rich network of handpicked suppliers from the US, Europe, Australia, and the UK.
- Exclusive name brand products with guaranteed high quality
- Exclusive indie brands
- Lightning-fast delivery compared to the most Shopify dropshipping apps
- Flexible pricing rules system
- Live chat support
- Shipping status updates
Pricing: Modalyst is free to install with up to 25 items/month.
Spreadr is the platform that specializes in dropshipping Amazon products. Similar to its rivals, the plugin helps merchants instantly find and add multiple items to their websites in minutes.
Along with typical options when you use the Amazon catalog as a product source, Spreadr lets you earn even more with its affiliate program. In other words, you get a commission paid by Amazon each time someone buys Amazon stuff from your store. Isn’t it magic? 🙂
- Quick products import including bulk import
- An exclusive selection of 1+ million Amazon goods
- Amazon affiliate program
- Product pages content optimization to meet SEO requirements
- Enhanced website UI with consistent product look & feel
Pricing: Basic plan offers unlimited item imports and costs $5/month. Pro Plan with auto-sync option goes for $10/month.
9. Dropship Beauty
Want to help others shine? Pay attention to this dropshipping app aimed to assist you in launching and managing your own beauty store. Focusing on hair extensions, 3D lashes, wigs, and other products, Dropship Beauty offers a great selection of items shopped directly from the Atlanta warehouse.
The service currently ships to addresses located in the USA and Canada and promises same-day shipping for orders placed before 2 pm.
- Handy product import system
- Fast shipping
- Access to all types of hair extensions
- Thirty 3D lash styles
- Pro-quality photos and videos to use for your site
- Custom branding for Advanced and Pro accounts
- Batch processing for multiple orders
Pricing: Basic package goes free and allows up to 25 orders, the possibility to import all available products, and seller support. Paid plans include advanced features and start from $9,99 per month.
GreenDropShip is a niche extension for users who seek natural and organic products at wholesale prices. On the other hand, the tool is a goldmine for eco-fans. GreenDropShip lets you select necessary items with just a few clicks, customize details, and import them, ready to sell.
Choose from a rich list of categories such as health & wellness, beauty products, natural & organic grocery supplied by reliable US manufacturers.
- 1-CLICK import feature
- Automated inventory synchronization
- Order auto fulfillment
- Advanced content customization options
- User support
Pricing: Currently, GreenDropShip offers two pricing plans: Free and Basic ($40/month).
11. Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
The service enables you to search AliExpress goods and swiftly import them to sell from your storefront. Moreover, the plugin is not limited to Aliexpress and offers goods from Appfreaker, Alibaba, Amazon, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Sammydress, Lightinthebox, and many other trusted suppliers.
- Automatic inventory updates
- Pricing rules for efficient price management
- Customizable product imagery, titles & descriptions
- ePacket shipping filter to please customers
- Handy Chrome Extension
Pricing: Based on tiers, Aliexpress Dropshipping & More supports four plans depending on the volumes of imported items: Free, Basic – $5/month, Standard – $10/month, and Professional – $20 per month.
12. MerchMixer – US Dropshipping
MerchMixer is an advanced US dropshipping supplier. With the tool, you get access to over 50K premium items from the world’s leading brands and enjoy top-quality goods from different categories, including apparel, jewelry, electronics, home & decor, funny finds, and tons of other unique articles.
MerchMixer helps to jumpstart a profitable dropshipping business in minutes. Effortlessly import and sell thousands of winning products to USA dropshippers. Shopify ratings of the best dropshipping apps often include MerchMixer. Therefore, you’ll hardly find a more reliable app.
- Huge catalog from top brands covering all popular niches
- Best of-web-discounts for competitive pricing
- Lightning-fast shipping from the US takes 2-14 days
- Ability to sell products on any marketplace
- Free lifetime plan
Pricing: Try one of three plans offered by the app: Free, Pro ($49/month), or Premium ($79/month).
Best Shopify dropshipping apps for print on demand
Making money with a print-on-demand (POD) business is a good idea, especially if you treat this business as supplementary. Beginners can earn up to $500 per month depending on inventory choice and time commitment. But POD can be way more profitable if supported with strong customer demand research and relevant marketing strategy.
Take a look at top Shopify dropshipping apps for printing on-demand to pick up the tools suitable for your business and get inspiration.
Printful is a powerful mixture of print on demand (or POD) and dropshipping services. It lets you create your custom designs for t-shirts, pillows, totes, blankets, sports bras, or flip-flops and offer them on your storefront. In addition, there is no need to print and order products with designs in bulk. Instead, everything is as easy as it can be: Printful provides its products, prints your designs, and ships orders to customers.
Shipping over 1 million articles every month, Printful appears to be one of the most popular and reliable services in its niche that helps merchants turn their creative ideas into high-quality goods.
- A rich library of articles to print on
- Special shipping rates for UPS, FedEx, DHL services
- Free design templates
- Handy shipping tracker option
- Support 24/7
Pricing: Printful is free. You pay only when a customer places an order.
Printify is another excellent application for print-on-demand dropshippers. They offer items and services similar to those offered by Printful. Users will highly appreciate its massive catalog of custom goods like tees, posters, travel bags, mugs, phone accessories, and eco-friendly goods where they can print unique designs. Also, Printify takes care of the printing, packaging, and delivery logistics.
- 300+ products to choose from
- Handy mockup generator
- Quick connection with a great number of print providers
- Integration with Etsy, Woocommerce, Wix, eBay, and other platforms
- Package branding option
Pricing: Unlike Printful, this service lists three pricing plans, starting from a free plan with unlimited designs plus up to 5 stores per account and ending with a custom Enterprise package.
Our collection of the best Shopify dropshipping apps would be incomplete without this print-on-demand extension. Gooten stands out among its peers with an impressive list of custom items that include apparel, home & decor, wall art, baby accessories, pet supplies, and more. It also offers a whole cycle of printing, packaging, and shipping on its side.
- Tons of custom products in various categories
- All-one solution for printing and dropshipping
- Hand-selected network of manufacturing partners with 65+ global locations
- 95% ship on-time rate
- Integration with Etsy and Woocommerce
Pricing: Gooten doesn’t take any additional fees. Pay only for sold items.
16. Lulu xPress
Lulu xPress is the first print-on-demand platform for books. The service utilizes its global print and fulfillment network to sell your own books with no effort. Although it works similarly to other dropshipping applications, Lulu xPress covers a relatively new niche focusing on books, magazines, and calendars. In other words, this is one of the best dropshippers for Shopify that prints books.
Each time a customer places an order on your website, Lulu xPress prints a book on-demand and ships it. The extension also offers order tracking to ensure everyone is happy.
- A great variety of sizing, colors, and cover types
- Design customization opportunities
- All materials for books production are environment-friendly
- More than 3,000 predesigned layouts
- Competitive prices that lets you sell books cheaper than in a bookstore
- Due to the global network of printers, Lulu xPress sends orders to 150+ countries
Pricing: The module is free to install, so vendors pay only for orders printed and shipped by Lulu xPress.
The e-commerce market offers various tools for dropshippers to make their life easier. And choosing the best Shopify dropshipping apps depends on your business size, brand philosophy, and target audience location. Hence, keeping all these factors in mind, you’ll definitely pick up the combination of top-notch tools and take your dropshipping business to a new level.